By using a Personal Assistant who works remotely, you remove some of those everyday headache-making tasks, giving you time to focus on what’s important; your business.
Nowadays it’s so easy to stay in touch and work-share, with the likes of Google/iCloud calendar, Dropbox, to name but a few.
Some of the advantages of using a reliable Virtual Assistant include:
- Working flexibly; you only pay for the hours worked – starting from just 1 hour a week.
- No office overheads.
- No tax, NI, pension or holiday pay.
- VA’s can work around your diary and out of office hours.
- Delegate to a Virtual Assistant…and grow your business.
A professional, skilled Virtual Assistant could help your business with:
- Diary and email management
- Social media
- Website assistance
- Database management
- and more..
Perhaps hire a Virtual Assistant for a few weeks on a trial basis before committing, and see how the working relationship develops.
Remember, the more everyday tasks you can delegate, the more time you have for what matters in your business.
If I can help you further, do get in touch here:
Claire Sheppard CS Admin Support