A simplified guide of the main points to consider when creating blogs.
No 1: Research
- Who is your audience and what are their ‘pain points’?
- Can you help to solve a problem or meet a need?
- Get your facts right.
- Write about a subject you enjoy.
No 2: Structure
- Use keywords, make bullet points.
- Write clear, short and concise paragraphs.
- Choose a clear font and use sub-headers.
No 3: Design
- Spend time creating a title with impact; the most important part of your blog.
- Use an SEO tool.
- Add multimedia; photos with impact, videos.
- Create a call to action.
No 4: Share
- Prepare the first draft.
- Get feedback.
- Triple check spelling and grammar.
- Publish to website, social and business platforms.
Content creation for your business is important but takes time; this is a task that can be delegated to a Virtual Assistant.